We’re dedicated to providing your business with highly skilled professionals well-matched to your unique hiring requirements and workplace environment. Our Recruiting Process is thorough and purposeful. It ensures that we recruit the right people, and that you have a complete understanding of who we are, what we do, and what we expect from you.
DEFINE THE CLIENT COMPANY’S NEEDS
- Consult with the hiring manger about the specific position requirements, workplace culture, company history and market position
- Offer consultation regarding salary level or hourly rate
CREATE THE RECRUITING PLAN
- Marketing via our website and external industry related job boards and social media
- Direct contact with potential candidates via industry resources.
- Head hunt: uncover more candidates including the passive candidate.
DEVELOP LIST OF POTENTIAL CANDIDATES
- By Geographic Region
- By Abilities and Experience Level
- By Job Function and/or Title
ACTIVELY RECRUIT CANDIDATES THAT HAVE BEEN IDENTIFIED AS POTENTIAL MATCHES
- Present Career Opportunity
- Qualify and evaluate potential candidates
- Anticipate possible problems – Counteroffers, relocation assistance, non-compete contracts, etc.
ARRANGE INTERVIEW FOR CLIENT COMPANY
- Present summary of each candidate verbally and by email with resume
- Recommend appropriate interviews
- Arrange each interview
- Prepare candidate and hiring manager
GET DECISIONS THAT LEAD TO PLACEMENTS
- Debrief candidate and hiring manager
- Should we move ahead?
- Should we interview other potential candidates?
- Should we maintain or change the direction of the search?
IF CANDIDATE IS THE RIGHT FIT FOR CLIENT COMPANY
- Assist employer with assembling an offer that is likely to be well received
- Present offer to candidate
- Negotiate, if required
- Discuss with future employee on resigning from current employer
- Confirm start date
- Follow up with candidate and manager for the first 30 days and/or beyond