Avionics Calibration Technician
Based on Experience
Title: Avionics Calibration Technician
Location: Memphis, TN (Bartlett TN calibration lab)
Needing a full time experienced avionics calibration technician for the calibration of various avionics equipment.
This equipment includes ramp test sets, fuel quantity test sets, turbine test sets and more. Experience in calibration of various electronics such as multimeters and oscilloscopes is a plus.
- 5+ years hands on experience calibrating avionics equipment.
- Desire: Avionics education through either military or school is a plus.
- Applicant must be a driven person, have leadership qualities and be a self starter
- Applicants must complete a drug screen and have a valid drivers license with a clean driving record
- Knowledge of ultrasonic testing, magnetic particle testing, liquid penetrant testing, nondestructive testing, nondestructive inspection required.
Applied Technical Services, Inc. (ATS) is a premier provider of high quality testing, engineering and inspection services. We are committed to providing our customers with the utmost in technical competence and integrity.
Why Choose ATS: Their employees are the most valued assets of our company, essential participants with a shared responsibility in fulfilling our mission as a premier provider of high quality testing services. ATS strives to take care of its employees by providing a healthy and safe work environment.
- Competitive Salary and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- PTO (paid time off)
- In-depth Training Programs
ATS is firmly committed to a workplace free of discrimination, harassment, and retailiation. It is their policty to recruit, hire, train, and promote ont he basis of merit, experience and other work related criteria without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status.